💪🏼 In Use-Demo
We all know how easy it is to work with clean and organized Blueprints. They help us develop faster and keep us focused. Keeping your systems independent and autonomous is one of the key benefits our plugin brings to the table. It provides an extensible pattern that allows the developer to use Events to trigger functionality across multiple blueprints without creating dependencies and eliminating casting.
- Different variations for invoke nodes (Invoke on closest target, Invoke on target under mouse, Invoke on target in front) +2.5$ ETA: Q3 2021
- Video tutorial for creating an interaction system +5.0$ ETA: Q3 2021
- Documentation and guidelines for Multiplayer support +0.0$ ETA: Q4 2021
- Custom nodes for payload splitting +2.5$ ETA: Q1 2022
- Dynamic event-driven system
- Optimized Observer Pattern implementation
- Invoke your Events anywhere inside blueprints
- Add optional Payload data to send data across blueprints & systems
- Add Listeners for your Events inside Actors, Components, UI Widgets or implement your own.
- Your logic for each listener as Event delegates
- Completely modular K2 Nodes.
- Editor: Create event assets and add descriptions for them. Access to custom BP Nodes.
- Run-time: Allow easy access to an event driven-system. Broadcasting your events across all listeners.
If you have any questions contact us over Discord or outofthebox.