15 different types of various Walking Animations, a good way to populate a street scene with many types of pedestrians. From a chill stroll, jammin’ with headphones, to a business guy in a hurry, on the phone, or a happy dance down the street like a fool.
Fingers animated expressively.
• Phone Call
• Look Around
• Listen Music
• Happy Dance
• Running Late
• Power Walk
Four versions of each Style:
• Full length continuous original animations with many random variations, all over 30 seconds.
• Happy Dance is 80 seconds, he does some crazy improv.
• Short looped versions, one to six cycles depending on Style.
• Root Motion and In-Place IPC for all.
• Skeleton and Animation assets only, no blueprints or controllers.
• All animations are on the UE4 template skeleton with IK bones.
• Includes full extended source animations and shortened loops.
- Version 2
- Fingers now animated.
- Animation Tweaks and Fixes.
- Engine 4.15 - 4.xx
- For Engine 4.14 and previous: - All FBX Source animation files are included and can be imported perfectly including IPC.
- All animations included as Root Motion and In-Place with IPC curves.
- Our IPC(in-place custom) animations have custom attributes providing continuous Speed and Rot(yaw) data curves, a feature used by major developers.
• True linear translation speed for InPlace motion is provided in cm/sec in Animation List for your reference and convenience. Using this speed will result in zero foot sliding.
• FBX source files are also included as single Take animations on the UE4 template skeleton, ready for direct import on any other character using the UE4 template skeleton. They are in “Project\Source\FBX\” (not visible in the UE4 editor) along with other documentation.
• A Motionbuilder and Maya 2015 file is included with the UE4 template skeleton setup with the the HIK rig.