Who never imagined that your character could perform acrobatic leaps and some even impossible for a human? With this package, your character will be able to perform countless Parkour Moves and explore all their limits. The package comes with a sample map, ready for use, and features 11 types of Obstacles, including: Bar System, Free Fall, Wall Run and Obstacle Vault. And a set of 81 Parkour Animations, including: BackFlip, Air Spin, Rolling, Hand Spring and Air Bomb. The package features a VideoTutorial in 2 languages (English or Portuguese) that shows how to migrate the content to another project and how to create your OWN Character and transfer all the animations and blueprint to it. Turning your character into an "Urban Ninja" is closer than you could imagine.
CONTENT 100% BLUEPRINTS
- Trailer Music: Grid Voyage from Waterflames
- A sample map, ready for use
- 11 obstacles to the Parkour Movements and 81 Animations to the Parkour (animations made manually without Motion Capture) :
- Short Vault (24 Parkour Animations)
- Normal Vault (19 Parkour Animations)
- Base Vault (3 Parkour Animations)
- Short Wall (7 Parkour Animations)
- Normal Fall (6 Parkour Animations)
- Hight Fall (19 Parkour Animations)
- Single Bar (1 Parkour Animation)
- Triple Bar (1 Parkour Animation)
- Wall Run (2 Parkour Animations)
- "Tarzan´s" Vault (1 Parkour Animation)
>Number of Blueprints: 1 Character Blueprint, 1 Interface Blueprint, 1 CameraShake Blueprint, 1 Animation Blueprint, 3 Blueprint Actor and 8 Static Meshs
>Input: 10 additional inputs to the Third Person Project
ParkourAction / Run / Walk / VectorMode / ClimbingTurnRight / ClimbingTurnLeft / ClimbingExit / ClimbingTurnForward / Parkour Statistics / WallRun
>Collision > Trace Channels: 1 (To Check the Parkour Condition) "ParkourTrace"
1 (To Check the Climb Condition ) "ClimbTrace"
- Network Replicated: No (Coming Soon)
- Supported Development Platforms: Tested Windows, should work on any platform
- Supported Target Build Platforms: Tested on Windows