ADDED PLAYER SCREEN AND STATS COMPONENT (XP, ARMOR, CRITICAL HIT RATE ETC)
⭐ Gameplay Video
⭐ Trailer 2
🎮 Playable Demo
❓ Need Support
- Discord: Discord Link
- HowTo: Please watch HowTo videos
- Documentation: Documentation Link
- Roadmap: Trello
Defender is a top-down shooter template where you can use well-designed components to develop your games more easily. You can make your dream shooter game in no time!
- %100 Blueprint and well commented
- Includes Paragon Murdock and Paragon Wraith
- Educational blueprint design with a lot of examples
- Component-based design. You can use in-game components to any games you want.
- Event-driven system to optimize logic. No need to make heavy casting operations between blueprints.
- Partitioned Save/Load System
- Different enemy types: Trooper, Sniper, Boomer, Heavy Gunner
- Melee system and melee enemies like gruntling, spiderling and spider boss!
- Different weapons like AssaultRifle, Heavy Machine Gun, Plasma Rifle, Rocket Launcher and Sniper Rifle
- Vending Machine for the player to purchase weapons with in-game currency.
- Actor flashing when taking damage with DamageFlashComp
- DissolveComp to Material based dissolve in Characters
- Improved damage text to show damage on actors.
- Adaptive camera blueprint.
- Outline material to draw outlines around meshes like loots and character
- Enemy AI with behaviour trees.
- Loot component to spawn user-defined specific or random loots
- FadeMeshComp to fading mesh in front of main character.
- Tagging system to define battle groups between NPCs.
- Dynamic Hp Bar component to show hp with a lazy hp bar. Add to any actor to have a health bar in just a few clicks.
- Multi-message feature to show multiple in-game messages efficiently.
- A PROJECT DEVELOPED WITH YEARS OF GAME DEVELOPER EXPERIENCE!
💻 V1.5.3 RELEASE NOTES
- Add Player Screen with three tabs: Character, Weapons, Armor
- Add Stat System with StatsComp
- Add Primary and Secondary Weapon Slots
- Add Wearable Items (Armor)
- Add 7 wearable armors each to ArmorTorso, ArmorHead, and ArmorLegs
- Add Stats like XP, XP Bonus, Critical Hit Chance, Armor
- Add Categorized Vending Machine with showing stats of items
Please make a copy of your previous Defender project before updating with new versions.
Disclaimer: For demonstration purposes, this product uses some assets from "Lyra", "Showdown VR Demo", "Soul City", "Subway Sequencer", "Action RPG", "Blueprints", "Shooter Game", "Paragon", "Animation Starter Pack" distributed free of charge by Epic GamesRead More
Number of Blueprints: 162
Number of Widget Blueprints: 41
Input: Keyboard & Mouse, Gamepad With Game & UI Support
Network Replicated: No
Supported Development Platforms: