NOTE: Owners of the previous product version can download this here.
Demo 122MB: Download Windows 64 (no purchase required)
Suitable for single or multiplayer games, use physics to create immersive gunplay that goes above and beyond the current generation of first person shooters. Also great for physics games and archery.
- No limit to the number of objects a bullet will penetrate.
- Chance of penetration varies depending on impact angle, impact velocity, and material hit.
- Capable of slow motion gameplay.
- Can spawn exit particle effects and decals as well as regular bullet hit effects.
- Deterministic flight path enables pre-calculation, client-side multiplayer.
- Create your own flight path prediction graphic or use the one included.
- Bullet tracer effect included
- Arrows become lodged or bounce depending on material
- Server side lag compensation functions as per this article. (Engine 4.27 on)
- Easy to get started or drop into an existing project. No c++ required.
- Bullet trace color denotes velocity for testing purposes. Credit to youtuber Dyslexci for this concept.
- Includes 3 materials with hit sounds & ak47 mesh with firing sound.
Code Modules: RMPP - Runtime module
Network Replicated: Yes
Supported Development Platforms: Windows
Supported Target Build Platforms: Windows
Documentation: Video Docs , Readme_UE5 , Readme
Important/Additional Notes: Multiplayer blueprints are provided as an example only and are not a full multiplayer solution. Moving objects are overlap only in multiplayer as determistic path is impossible - locations are always slightly different on different machines. Simulation is computationally intensive, suggest limit of 50 players, ~1000 objects at a time. Destruction physics has limited replication in multiplayer.