Before updating, be sure to delete the old version!
This version is only compatible with HDRP rendering and is not compatible with Standard built-in/ URP/ Mobiles / VR / WebGL
Required compute shaders support and HDRP 10+
Water for Standard built-in version
Water for URP version
If you have already bought the HDRP version, you can make a paid upgrade to Standard built-in/ URP with a ~70% discount at any time.
Compatibility for mobile platforms will be added to separated packages (due to mobile limitations)
All demo scenes and resources are included in the project.
Water rendering uses physical approximation for lighting/wave simulation and is based on such physical parameters as wind power, turbidity, transparency, dispersion, etc. Therefore, water rendering should look correctly in any scene, for example, during the day, at night, at sunset, or in the cave.
- GPU waves simulation with multiple cascades (to avoid tiling)
- Physical approximation of lighting (volumetric lights and shadows, absorption, scattering, caustic, sunshafts)
- Physical approximation of reflections using fast screen space projected reflections (several times faster than other SSR methods), camera planar reflections, cubemap(probe) reflection
- Physical approximation of refraction in screen space with dispersion (using water IOR)
- Physical approximation of caustic relative to water depth and waves (with dispersion).
- Underwater effect with partial submersion
- Underwater sunshafts/volumetric lighting with caustic
- Shoreline waves rendering with foam particles
- Flow rendering using flowmaps (integrated flowmap painter)
- Fluids simulation for static objects (rivers) with foam rendering
- River system using splines
- Dynamic ripples
- Rain effect
- Various meshes: infinite mesh(ocean), finite box (pool), spline rivers, custom mesh
- Lod system with tesselation
- Writing to depth buffer (for correct posteffects like 'depth of fields')
- Video/text description of each setting in the editor.
- Fog compatibility (in one click) with third-party assets for Expanse, Time Of Day, Enviro, Atmospheric height fog.
You can get all new beta changes/fixes/features and get support on the Discord channel