WATCH - Fabric made with Substance VIDEO
Requires the free Substance Plugin for Unreal 4
56 scan based 4K PBR Fabric Materials powered by Substance. Designed to offer a complete production pipeline which is flexible, performant and delivers high quality visuals. Perfect for Games or Arch Viz with source files included so you can use these exact materials in any Substance program.
Includes Fabric in the following categories:
Canvas, Corduroy, Cotton, Denim, Felt, Flannel, Fleece, Fur, Jersey, Lace, Leather, Linen, Shag pile, Synthetic, Terry Cloth, Velvet and Wool.
Please note this pack contains 14GB of 4K content and source files!
WATCH - 45 min of Support VIDEO in 4K
Adjust texture resolution in Unreal with the flick of a slider. Adjust your Textures with 10+ easy to use graph parameters directly in the Substance Graph in Unreal. Mix fabric with non fabric surfaces in the one texture set in Substance Painter. The library features well organised and easy to use Material Instances all based on a single Master Material.
PLEASE NOTE:This pack is fully functional in Unreal without a Substance subscription. Editing the supplied external source files (sbs & sbsar) requires a valid Substance license.
Each Material comes with a core "sbs" Substance Designer(SD) source file. With a single button press in SD, export a Substance file (sbsar) with parameters already set up and exposed. This file can be used in Unreal or any Substance program. Alternatively, export Textures from SD and use in the same Master Material setup with no changes needed.
- 1 core Fabric Master Material with optional tessellation variant
- 56 unique Fabric Material Instances with default presets, 56 Substance Designer (sbs) source files, 56 Substance graph files (sbsar). Substance Painter export presets
- 224 Substance Textures - adjustable up to 4K native res in Unreal
- Material Function variants of entire library
- 2 showcase maps, 8 fabric meshes
All of the Fabric supports the following:
- UV manipulation (Scale, Offsets, World Aligned & Triplanar mapping)
- Base Color colorization (both in Texture and in the Material params)
- Fuzzy Shading, Fuzziness mask
- Normal, Roughness & Metallic
- Parallax Occlusion Mapping
- Subsurface Scattering
- Ambient Occlusion
- Opacity and Masked Transparency with Dithered Temporal AA
- Tessellation and Vertex Displacement
PERFORMANCE can be tailored with Material parameter control
Min Spec: During normal use of the Materials in UE4 this pack should run well on a mid to high end PC or Mac.
Supported Dev Platforms: PC, Mac
Supported Target Build Platforms: PC, Mac, PS4 and XBox One
Source Files version requirement: SBS - Substance Designer 2018.3 SBSAR - Substance Engine v6