Email : space.bar.
- Applied root motion into basic locomotion animations including Walk, Jog, Run, Brake, Idle_to_Jog for all stance Note: Disable force root lock and enable root motion for each newly updated animations to switch from in-place to root motion.
- Fixed charged attack functionality to work properly
- Added new 63 animations
- Added aim offset poses for all stances
- Added new functions into the character blueprint (air attack, charged attack)
- Changed default dodge animations
- Changed jump primary attack to air attack (was plunge attack)
- Added jump secondary attack to plunge attack
- Fixed missing animation keys of 1H_Hurt_Variations_06_Seq
- Corrected animation display name texts in Demonstration level
This package includes essential animations for a character with great sword combat style, with a playable character blueprint. Recommended for an action RPG game.
This package contains 2 styles of great sword animation : one-handed(1H), two-handed(2H)
Each style has 2 stances : normal(A), battle(B)
So there are 4 main stances in this package : 1H-A, 1H-B, 2H-A, 2H-BRead More
- Hand-crafted great sword combat animations
- 4 stances of great sword animations
- 2 styles of attack animations: one-handed and two-handed
- Movement animations including walking, jogging, running, dodging, rolling, jumping and etc.
- Playable character with great sword combat based on UE Third Person template for animation demonstration purpose
- Hitbox system for hurt/damage animations testing
- Debug Vector mode for directional animation blendspaces testing
Rigged to Epic skeleton: Yes
IK bones are included: Yes
Number of Animations: 384 + 36 poses
Animation types: Root Motion, In-place
Number of Characters: 1
Supported Development Platforms:
Custom Bones: 1 (weapon_r)
- Some animations may not being used in the character blueprint. See animation list for more detail.
- This package is an animation pack, all blueprint system included are made to demonstrate how this pack should work.
- Your character has to have weapon bones in order to make weapon animation play correctly on your character. See how to add weapon bones walkthrough in my discord channel .