Compact Email Service is an UE4 plugin that provides the ability to send email without setting up your mail server. Users can send normal email or verification emaill by one blueprint function. Also, users can set reply email address, email content, verification code length, etc.
- Support to send normal email from blueprint.
- Support to send verification email from blueprint.
- Support to set reply email address.
- Support to set source email address, such as .
- Support to customize email content.
- Support to set verification code length.
- Support to use html tag to format email content.
- Support to attach one file with limited size (subscriber only).
- Up to 200 Emails for a new user (extra cost is required for more emails).
- CompactEmailService (Runtime)
Number of Blueprints: 0
Number of C++ Classes: 4
Network Replicated: No
Supported Development Platforms: (Win64, Android, IOS, Mac)
Supported Target Build Platforms: (Win64, Android, IOS, Mac)
Documentation: Compact Email Service Document
Example Project: Compact Email Service Demo UE4.26
Important/Additional Notes: In the event you are unable to find the information you seek, feel free to register and post on the user forum or to contact easycomplex.