>> About Project Nova and the Future of VRGK <<
( ^ The link above redirects you to the Project Nova FAQ and also contains Information about UE5.)
Version 3.0 is now available for UE 4.27, see Changelog.
There is also a new Documentation Website:
📺 Video Showcase | 📚 Documentation | 🎮 PC & VR Demo Builds | 💬 Support Discord |🗺️ Development Roadmap | 🌐 Twitter
The Virtual Reality Game Kit (in short: VRGK) is a game-focused Blueprint Pack to get your next VR game projects started quickly. From a fully physics based Player Pawn, to Hand Interactions and Collision Sounds. It also includes a lot of example Content that you can already play around with!
>> 🎮 Demo Builds for PCVR & Oculus Quest! <<
Try before you buy! The Demo includes everything the VRGK has to offer and shows you how it works!
>> 💬 Join the Support Discord! <<
The easiest way for you to get support, is through the official Support Discord. It's also the best place to get in contact with the VRGK Community and other users.
>> 📚 View the Documentation! <<
The Documentation is public and can be looked at even before owning VRGK. After owning it, you also get access to the Blueprint Comments inside the Project.
I will be unavailable for any Support Activities from December 23, 2022 to January 9, 2023.
UE 4.27 -> VRGK v3.0
UE 4.25, 4.26 -> VRGK v2.1Read More
- Physics-based Player Pawn
- Physical Hands with Finger Collision and Finger Solver
- Physical Climbing, Crouching, Jumping, Swimming
- Full Body Avatar
- Per Actor Hand Interactions with custom Animations
- Pull Grab for Distant Objects
- Attachment & Inventory System
- Vehicle Mounting
- Physical Inputs like Buttons, Levers and Sliders
- Teleportation, Snap Turn and Smooth Turn
- Pause Menu with Gameplay, Graphics, Audio and Spectator Camera Settings
- Full Demo Levels and Example Content
- 100% Made in Blueprints
Currently optimized Motion Controllers:
Network Replicated / Multiplayer Support: No
Supported Development Platforms: Windows 10
Number of Blueprints: 169
Project Size: 550 MB
Use of 3rd Party Assets
This Project contains some modified Versions of CC0 licensed Sounds from Kenney .
Included are also self recorded Foley Sounds and custom Music made only for the VRGK!