A Simple HTTP client made for Blueprints. It will help you to talk to HTTP APIs quite easily. It also comes with integrations for common APIs like Google Analytics & so on.
* 🔥 NEW: Google Analytics Integration
Watch this video for step-by-step instructions on how to use this plugin.
Once installed, you can use the Fetch static function inside Blueprints to talk to any HTTP API. Here's an example of invoking an HTTP POST request & extracting the email from the response JSON.
Checkthe documentation for more information.
- No C++ or configurations needs when using with Blueprints
- Talk to HTTP Apis with a minimal amount of Blueprint nodes
- Allow to parse & make JSON values via Blueprints
- Works anywhere since this uses internal HTTP & JSON related modules.
Number of Blueprints: 0
Number of C++ Classes: 8
Network Replicated: (Yes)
Supported Development Platforms: Windows, Mac (OSX), Linux
Supported Target Build Platforms: Windows, Mac (OSX), Linux, HTML5, iOS, Android, PS4, XBoxOne