Looking for a highly customizable sky with day night cycle support? Jupiter is the right tool for you!
Jupiter is a lightweight, single-pass shader to help you instantly create dynamic skyboxes, deeply focused on low-poly and stylized scenes, that can run well on both Desktop, Mobile and VR applications, save you a lot of time and effort!
Jupiter fully supports for Lightweight, Universal and Built-in Render Pipeline, with various settings for you to customize. Those features can be easily turn on and off with simple toggles.
• Optimal performance.
• Highly customizable.
• Professional customer service.
• Super easy to learn: Getting started in no time, with all-in-one-place editor, in-depth document.
• Asset based workflow: Sky settings are stored as asset so you can save time by reuse it in multiple scenes across the game.
• Gradient atmosphere: Break free from physical constraints by using 3 colors gradient and unlock the artistic control over sky appearance.
• Animated stars: Night sky is getting more vivid with those little twinkle stars. Add up to 3 layers of procedural stars for highest fidelity, or bake them into a cubemap for maximize performance without losing much on quality.
• Celestial bodies: Shining bright upon the sky. Simulate up to 2 celestial bodies, Sun and Moon, at the same time. Controlled by directional lights in the scene, they can be drawn procedurally or baked into cubemaps.
• Animated horizon cloud: Simulate cloud that covers the horizon line.
• Animated overhead cloud: Static cloud is boring. Achieve a more natural scenery with cloud that flow above your head.
• Animated detail overlay: Adding your own detail at the position of your choice. After the background, after the stars, after the sun, after the cloud, you name it!.
• Day night cycle: Time matters! Make your sky react to time of day by overriding just the properties you need. Fast and efficient.
• Cubemap creator: Just want a static sky but don't know how to draw? You're backed! Jupiter can create a beautiful sky and render it to a cubemap for you.
• VR ready: Everything work as high performance in VR. Tested on Oculus Rift S.
SUPPORTED RENDER PIPELINES
• Standard RP.
• Lightweight RP (2019.1+)
• Universal RP (2019.3+).
• Unity 2019.1+
POLARIS LOW POLY ECOSYSTEM
Not only about the sky, it's everything you need to create a gorgeous Low Poly level.
• Polaris V2 - Low Poly Terrain Engine.
• Poseidon - Low Poly Water System.
• Jupiter - Procedural Sky.
Facebook | YouTube | Forum | Discord
Try before you buy
Some assets in the screenshots such as terrain and foliage are NOT included in this package.
OUR NEWEST PRODUCT
Vista - An advanced procedural terrain editor using graph-based and non-destructive workflow, with a robust biome system. It give you total control in your hands to create lively terrains with realistic simulations.