"ROG Modular Medieval Accessories & Robes" is the second part of the full modular armor set we have prepared for our project in development - Reign of Guilds. This is our view of the dark magical Middle Ages in a realistic style.
The first & main part is " Armor & Cloth ". These 2 assets complement each other.
Video: Youtube (demo play mode is included).
Demo PlayMode requires the addition of ThirdPerson featured pack!
Please read the FAQ or the entire Documentation .
UPDATE: version 4.14 (02/22/2022):
- (FIX) 61 minor fixes: Robes/Chests/Shirts (ROG_Female, CC_Male, UCCS_Female);
- (FIX) Helm MorphType selection;
UPDATE: version 4.13 (01/25/2022):
- 143 minor & major fixes: chests/robes/pants (ALL characters)
UPDATE: version 4.12.2 (01/09/2022):
- (FIX) Character selector UI/UX;
- 12 minor fixes for gloves (all characters);
Version History (since 4.12)
Armor & accessories models are prepared for these characters from UE4 MarketPlace:
- UE4 Mannequin (with native skeleton): base & adapted for human anatomy;
- Character Customization by CodeSpartan: Male & Female (original and revised skeleton);
- Character Customizer by mlindborg (Male&Female);
- Universal Character Customization System by FS Creations (Male&Female);
Other useful links:
- Trello with our future plans
- Support email:
- Our assets do not include character's assets, only simplified models without any morph types, textures (for demo);
- Armor/Cloth models do not have similar “bodyfat” Morphs;
- Some modular parts are not compatible with another one, you can find all the information in the Documentation;
For decoration necromancer's armor & accessories we used Necro's Bone Box and we are grateful to the Necrophob30 for this asset.Read More
- 106 accessories & robes items (16x robes, 26x cloaks, 34x shoulders, 11x bracers, 15x gloves, 1x boots, chest, helm, pants for demo);
- 806 Skeletal Meshes, 438 Static meshes;
- 64 Material Instances, 3 Master Materials, 1 Material Function;
- ~160 PBR textures (2048/4096): Albedo, Normal, ORM;
- Vertex counts of Skeletal Meshes: Robes (2600-5700), Cloaks (1100-1600, 8000-9000 with fur), Shoulders (350-4200), Bracers (170-1000), Gloves (2200-6500);
- Number of LODs for all Skeletal & Static Meshes: 4;
- Cloth simulation: robes & cloaks;
Rigged to Epic skeleton: Yes (IK bones are included);
Animated: Yes (for demonstration);
Number of Animations: 3 (for demonstration);
Number of characters: 6 (6 full model & cut to 6 body parts of each other) without any morph types, textures;
Demo play mode: 3 Blueprints, 1 map