Documentation (Please read before purchase. Do you understand everything? Some things in the asset are not intuitive.)
I will do an update for ue5 within 1-2 days.
1. Save/Load system. You can save generated world, player position, teleports.
2. Teleportation system. Teleporters allow you to instantly transfer between rooms and floors.
3. The rooms are on their own maps, loading of which occurs through the creation of an instance in the streaming level. It is possible to load your meshes (templates) for the level generator. This means that you can combine procedural generation with manual level design, thereby creating completely huge complex solutions.
4. Support NavMesh
5. Good optimization (thanks to streaming levels)
6 The ability to display only the active room for better optimization
7. A completely standard character and AI. You can easily use your own character without any additional settings.
a) Fine-tuning the generation of the world
b) Selecting the size of the side of the world
c) Selecting the number of floors
d) The choice of floor on which the player starts
e) Setting the number of transitions between floors
f) and more.
8. Fully modular system. You can easily set your meshes, including floors, walls, doors, etc.
9. No snapping to mesh sizes. Walls, floors, doors, etc. can be almost any size
10. Loading bar and generation progress bar
11. and more.Read More
Number of Blueprints: 7
Number of Global function: 1
Number of Enum: 1
Number of Structure: 4
Number of Data Table: 5
Number of SaveGame: 1
Number of Materials: 7 (Of these, 4 are important and 3 are auxiliary)
Number of Textures: 22 (1k resolution)
Number of Widget: 4
Network Replicated: No