***Monthly Unreal Engine Sponsored Content product for June 2021***
Check out SO.Art's other products here: SO.Art Content
This project features over 150 props & modular components to create a highly believable subway infrastructure with numerous props to create an underground subway.
Decals and particles are featured to add a layer of depth and feeling that this place has been lived in and abandoned.
Note: The scenes use physically accurate lighting values which is why the sun intensity makes it so overblown. You need use or add a cinecamera and tweak the ISO and shutter speed values. You also need to ensure you have enabled ue4 extend default luminance range in the project settings.
Note: Performance of this level was around 40-50 FPS at 4k on a GTX 1070 at the time of production. Do take note in the latest update, LODs and a much cheaper level has been added to the pack for those who have low FPS. Given the complexity of the scene and detail its best you reduce some settings such as SSR/, SSAO and lower the distance the meshes LOD so they transition faster on the screen.
Performance Improvements: Reduce SSR/SSO Quality, Disable SSGI (4.24+), Disable Volumetric Fog, Reduce Screen Percentage from 400% to 100% when you are in PIE mode.
This project includes over 150+ unique assets with unique UV's, materials, blueprints and particles.
- Includes Main Level and overview Level of all assets.
- 125+ unique props to help set dress the scene.
- 30+ modular assets used to build the infrastructure of the level.
- 35+ grunge, graffiti and decay decals.
- Master material used for walls to create damage and grime with vertex paint ability.
- Multiple master materials depending on their use to give variety to the asset.
- Various tiling textures to help detail simple assets & performance.
- Blueprint for easy cable creation.
- LUT colour grading, IES light profiles and dirt masks to give a final unique look.
- Texture Sizes: Up to 2048
- Collision: Automatically generated
- LODs: None
- Number of Meshes: 156
- Number of Materials and Material Instances: 28 Master Materials, 200 Material Instances
- Number of Textures: 178
Important/Additional Notes: Please contact me at if you have any issues.