Here is the working scene of the Top-Down RPG game with one location, which will give you a quick start in developing your unique, colorful, stylized RPG or RTS game.
In this game, the main character of Barbarian Girl Victoria moving around the location destroys Training Dummy. Here you will find many objects for filling locations (trees, plants, stones, ruins, water plants, wooden objects, various visual effects).
SKETCHFAB Barbarian Girl
SKETCHFAB Dummy Training
You can make the location even more colorful and lively with the help of the package:
Verum Bit Physical Destructible Swinging Bridges & Fences | VIDEO PREVIEW
You will find 3d models for creating physical destructible bridges in the project: TopDown_StarterKit -> Meshes -> Wood -> Bridge_Boards
- 1. Stylized character “Barbarian Girl “Victoria””
- 2. Enemy character “Dummy Training”
- 3. Trees, plants, stones
- 4. Fence, bridges, boat, fires, firewood
- 5. Ruins
- 6. Terrain textures
- 7. Materials of water, animation of foliage and grass, imitation of snow on objects.
- 8. 2 unique cursors
- 9. 2 unique musical compositions specially written for this project
- 10. 9 SoundFX
- 11. 10 Visual FX (cursorFX, Defoliation1, Defoliation1, Light, Snow)
- 12. Demo scene.
Texture Sizes: All game models have Textures size - 2048x2048
Texture Type: All game models have textures type (BaseColor, Normal, Mask (R-metallic, G-roughness, B-AmbientOcclusion))
- Barbarian Girl «Victoria» (Verts- 5795, Tris -8703)
- SWORD (Verts- 357, Tris -446)
- FULL Dummy_Training (Verts- 1948, Tris -2636)
Number of Meshes: 122
Number of Materials and Material Instances: 52 Master Materials + 25 Material Instances = 77 Total
Number of Textures: 184
Supported Development Platforms: Windows, PlayStation 4, Linux, MacOS, Xbox One
Supported Target Build Platforms: Windows
Documentation: VIDEO TUTORIAL