***Monthly Unreal Engine Sponsored Content product for July 2021***
Check out Dragon Motion's other products here: Dragon Motion Content
Overview and features:
How to save your effect preset:
How to change parameters during the game:
Create an infinite number of your own variants of magic circles, auras, portals, holograms, and more.
The tool allows you to quickly create various effects without knowledge of particles and programming.
Use and combine prepared sets of textures and models included in the content, or add and use your own variants.
The content includes a learning room in two languages, which will help you quickly get used to the tool and start creating your own effects.
Also, the content will allow you to better explore Unreal Engine 4. The main material and blueprint are organized and have detailed comments.
Combine, experiment, add, learn, create!
Note: Not full support in UE4 version 4.23.
Version 4.23 bug: The minimum value of "Velocity" in particles also affects the maximum value.
Recommended versions of UE4: 4.22, 4.24 and higher.
If the scene is lighter or darker, change the auto-exposure parameters in post-processing.
Our other works:
Support: Read More
- Update from 8.13.2021
- Fixed updating of Niagara particle parameters during the game.
- Fixed an incorrect change in the visibility parameter during the game.
- Update from 7.24.2021
- Added an option to sort the translucency priority
- Update from 7.15.2021
- It is now possible to change parameters during the game.
- Added a new video to the description.
- Update from 7.24.2020: Added new features.
- Added global settings with support in the sequencer
- Update from 6.29.2020: improved optimization.
- Update from 6.28.2020: added support for Niagara.
- Only version 4.25 and higher supports Niagara.
- Use a blueprint from the Niagara folder.
- Niagara doesn't work with instanced stereo in VR.
- Texture Size: From 128x128 - 1024x1024
- Number of Models: 24 (21 for effects, 3 Technical)
- Number of Levels: 3 (2 Learning levels, 1 Demonstration)
- Number of demo effects: 20
- Number of possible effects: Infinite
- Number of Blueprints: 1
- Number of Particles: 1
- Number of Material Instances: 12 Technical
- Number of Master Material: 1 Basic, 4 Technical
- Number of Textures: 85 Masks for effects, 8 Technical
- Platforms Tested: Windows 10 x64
- Supports mobile platforms and mobile display mode, but has not been tested.