✨ The most complete modular building system solution for Unity.
A lot of tools that will allow you to build anything using convenience functions.
Easy to use, work out-of-the-box, It can suit all of your building needs.
Customize it to fit your exact needs without having to write a line of code.
Compatible with most popular assets.
• Support All Render Pipelines (Built-In, URP, HDRP).
• Support Legacy & New Unity Input System.
• Support XR Interaction Toolkit.
📘 Docs & Tutorials
🎬 YouTube Videos
💬 Contact Support
• Easy to use, expandable, each defined setting can be specific or not a piece.
• Convert your prefabs in just a few clicks and then place them in-game.
• Place, destroy, and edit your prefabs in-game via build modes.
• Grid snapping placement with grid size which can be customized.
• Rotate your preview prefabs according to the slope angle or a custom axis.
• Building limitations by areas to allow or deny some actions.
• Change the material or the colors of your preview according to state.
• Save and load feature for saving your buildings.
• Skins feature available to change the appearances of your pieces.
• Socket-based to snap your pieces at an exact position, rotation, scale.
• General condition to manage actions (require/ignore sockets, required areas).
• Collision condition to avoid placement of preview in other colliders.
• Physics condition to apply the Unity physics on your pieces.
• Blueprint to save and load your buildings directly in the editor scene.
• Compatible with the NavMeshComponents .
• Support all the platforms (Standalone/XR/Mobile/WebGL/Console).
• Compatible with Legacy input system, Rewired, New Input System.
• Support all the render pipelines (Built-In, Universal, HighDefinition).
• Support the first person, third person, VR, isometric, and top-down views.
• Add-ons feature to expand any components of the system.
• Include a lot of demo scenes and add-ons, see Overview & Add-ons Overview .
• Integration with the most popular assets, see Integrations Overview .
• Handy documentation, tutorials, support form, full source code included.
• (Experimental) New dynamic batching feature for better performances.
• Game Kit Controller
• Game Creator
• Photon Network V2
• Opsive Third Person Controller
• Invector Third Person Controller
Purchase & Refund Policy
The asset is not refunded, because there is no way for you to return the asset.
Before buying it, we offer pre-purchase support, contact us if you have questions!