With Dynamic Clocks you can easily create dynamic and configurable
clocks. Just model your clock and each of its hands in your favourite 3D
application, import them to the Unreal Editor, assign it to a blueprint,
and that's it!
New features in version 1.1:
* Refactored code so it is easier to use. Now you can, for example,
start and stop the clocks programatically by calling the StartClock
and StopClock events.
* New functionality to create alarm clocks. It includes en example
alarm clock mesh, an alarm sound, and you can set when the alarm
will go off, and for how long it will sound. And with the
ToggleAlarm event, you can toggle the alarm on and off. Just like a
real alarm clock!
* Adjustable time.
* Enable RealTime so the clock shows the current time on your system.
* Assign a ticking sound.
* Adjustable ticking frequency.
* Six clocks ready to be used in your project!Read More
* Number of Audio tracks: 2
* Number of Audio Cues: 2
* Number of Assets: 23
* Average Triangle count: 600
* Texture Resolutions: Generally 512x512 and 1024x1024. Some of them
128x128 and 256x256.
* Number of Materials: 8
* Textures map types included in the package: Diffuse, Normal,