This environment is basically a factory floor interior, which was used as a paper mill. It has been abandoned for a while and nature is slowly starting to take over. A lot of time went into building this environment and I had a great time building it, I hope you will enjoy these assets! The environment scene is located in the scenes folder, as well as a scene called 'Graveyard' in which you will find all the assets neatly grouped together.
For a detailed breakdown about this scene:
If you have any questions or comments you can contact me at:
Please leave a rating or feedback down below!
- Entire scene as scene in screenshots
- Asset break down scene
- Walls (Tile-able textures / material used on a custom wall mesh)
- Windows (custom)
- Pipes (modular)
- Wires / Cables (modular set included, straight variations and corner, floor cables in scene are custom)
- Ceiling (modular) and Floor plates (tile-able material on a custom plane)
- High detail props
- Ventilation shafts (set of 3)
- Electrical boxes (Modular set of 3)
- Foliage (grass, ivy, fern)
- Ladders (modular)
- Metal beams (modular)
- Railings (modular)
- Rubble / spiderwebs (multiple variations, simple re-usable placements)
- Tile able textures and materials (such as brick, metal, concrete).
- Wall Textures are 4096x4096
- Most props Textures are 2048x2048
Vertex Count: Varies between 2k to 10k triangles for props and modular pieces.
LODs: Auto generated
Number of Meshes: 119
Number of Materials and Material Instances: 107
Number of Textures: 116
Supported Development Platforms: Windows
Supported Target Build Platforms: Windows
Note: Some of these meshes are not modular because of the custom detail I wanted in the scene, like the back wall with different layers of paint. All meshes use material instances with a lot of custom parameters, so stuff like color and detail blends (damage, dirt, etc) are tweak able as well. It would be possible to create simpler tile-able materials from the existing textures supplied in this pack.