For Ray Tracing setup, you usually need to change every light from Static to Stationary or Movable, change its Source Radius, modify its Samples per Pixel value, etc. The same with the Sun, the Sky... In addition, you need to place a PostProcess Volume and modify other values aswell.
With this Blueprint you will be able to globally change all those values, by kind of light, or applying it to the whole world, modifying with only one click all lights and postprocess settings at once, and even light components inside other blueprints (simply adding the tag 'RTX' to your lighting blueprints). Very usefull to unify and homogenize rays densities, soft shadows, mobility type of lights... of a whole scene in a few seconds and with a very few clics.
Demo video overviewing the settings and some possible combinations:
Demo packaged project (made with an older version of the tool):
Forum thread (feel free to post any comment or doubt):
Please, rate it after using! Enjoy!
- Tweak all related Ray Tracing scene's settings from one unique Blueprint in a few clics and within seconds (even in one unique clic, to apply my default settings).
- Enable or disable Global Ray Tracing 'hidden' parameters, like Ambient Occlusion, Shadows, Translucency, Global Illumination... and all available Denoisers.
- Change all lights' (and blueprint light components) Mobility Types to your desired one at once.
- Change all lights' (and blueprint light components) Source Angles at once.
- Change all lights' (and blueprint light components) Samples per Pixel values at once.
- Change all PostProcess' Samples per Pixel values at once.
- Change all Ray Bounces values at once.
- And more!
Number of Blueprints: 5 (But you only need to use the Editor Widget blueprint)
Minimum requirements: GTX 1060 or above with drivers 425.31 or newer and UE4.22.0 or higher (Recommended a RTX card to obtain a fluent framerate)