A feature complete template to allow you to jump start your horror game production and reduce your game development cycle by providing the basics for a modern horror game. The template is intended for first-person perspective, but may be adapted for use in third-person games.
- Flashlight Mechanics - Battery drain, zoom, brightness relative to battery energy, deployable viewmodel.
- Interactable Physics - Physics objects are able to be picked up and thrown, as well as making appropriate sounds when they hit an object.
- Note System - A note system that allows the player to read information that is displayed on the HUD, currently only supports texture displayed images.
- Player Mechanics - Adjust the crouch height, walk, sprint or crouch movement speeds, player health and stamina along with regeneration and drainage rates
- Player Movement Mechanics - Crouching, sprinting, slow walking, ladder climbing, panting and heart sound effects as indicators for low stamina and health.
- Other Interactive Items - Doors, buttons, lights, radios, drawers, glowsticks, ect.
- Demo environment - Included is a dark bunker environment to give you some content to work with.
AI is currently not included due to lack of resources, but may be available in the future.
Don't forget to rate!
Edited: Because of the age of this blueprint, support is very limited.
Number of Blueprints: 29
List of Features :
• Player Footsteps with physical materials
• Sprinting [with stamina regeneration]
• Flashlight [ battery drain, zoom, brightness]
• Interactable Physics [pick up objects and throw them, impact sounds]
• Interactive Items [doors, buttons, glowsticks, radios, ect]
• Note System [pick up and read notes, displayed on HUD]
• Stamina and Health indicator [panting when low on stamina, heart beat on low health]
• Demo Level
Intended Platform: Windows, Mac, Linux, PS4, Xbox One
Platforms Tested: Windows, Mac
Documentation Included: No
*Not tested with a VR headset