Post Process Toolkit is a set of useful material functions that helps you to debug, adjust and present your post process effects during development in real-time.
Here's a short demo of the available features:
Video: Post Process ToolKit - Showcase
If you would have any questions or suggestions, feel free to write me an email on or leave a comment.
- Picture in Picture (PiP).
- Buffers visualization: BaseColor, WorldNormal, SceneDepth, ShadingModel and a dozen more.
- Rendering partial results of the post process stages.
- Rendering a safe zone.
- Move splitter.
- Tone mapping calibration.
- Very easy to integrate into your materials.
- The showcase map included.
- VR support (please read the VR section)
- 2048x1024 (2)
- 512x1024 (1)
- 1024x256 (1)
- 8x64 (1)
- 4x32 (1)
Number of Materials: 11
Number of Material Functions: 54
Do Materials derive from a Master Material with instances as variation: No
Number of Textures: 6
Supported Development Platforms: Windows
Supported Target Build Platforms: NA
Documentation: Documentation is available in the form of comments made in material asset placed in ./PostProcessToolkit/Materials/M_Documentation.uasset
Important/Additional Notes: The toolkit is not designed to be used in the release builds.
VR: Most of the features work in the VR mode, except for Move Splitter and safe zone. Tested on Oculus Rift