Military office set in Saigon, Vietnam - August 1971 completed with over 100 PBR high quality textured assets, master materials, spline actor wires and pipes.
This project includes everything pictured with all assets, materials, and vfx created in the Unreal Engine. Each asset was created for realistic AAA quality visuals, style, and budget.
- Over 90 prop assets - Master material set up that control the majority of all props and models within the room
- Material setups such as lighting rays
- Multiple Lookup Tables (LUT) and Post Process Volumes
- Wire Splines for cords and cables - Grunge and Decay Decals
- Cinematic Post Processing - Glass materials
- Tileable texture sets for floor tile and wall plaster
Most textures created at 2048 pixel resolution
Channel Packed Texture RMA (Roughness, Metalness, Ambient Occlusion)
Unreal Version 4.12
More images available at Contact me with any questions, comments, or concerns at .
Updates and Version list found at:
Documentation and Credits: