n00dLobby has you covered with handling your character / map / mission selection from a menu with multiple players, and travelling them to a gameplay level with all their data intact. All of the values you need to modify are accessible from the Class Defaults in the Game Instance; just follow the detailed documentation on how to integrate and be entering your game in no time at all, with all the players and their important data.
- Fully Network Replicated
- Plug 'n Play Component for relevant classes
- Chat window that can be setup in seconds if desired
- Map selection
- Character selection
- Mission selection
- Alternative spawning options - spectators and / or playable characters
- Widget handling (if needed)
- Loading screen functionality
- UI functions to setup your own button selection functionality with a simple drag off a pin
- Fully customisable - this asset has been designed to be flexible with most projects
- Well documented
- Number of Blueprints: 20+
- Input: Keyboard, Mouse
- Network Replicated: Yes
Plug & Play Actor Components for breathtaking replicated lobbies!
n00dLobby is an extendable BP framework with systems to make your life easy. It is designed to have your front end systems up and running in minutes while keeping it simple to customise, all the while offering powerful and performant logging in capabilities for you and your friends to persist their data across maps.
n00dComponents are designed to be merged together into one handy component list. When you click ‘Add to Project’ you may get a prompt that asks you if you’d like to overwrite files. This is done so that we keep the Core up-to-date as well as any shared generic assets.
Small footprint in your project: ~80MB
Supported Development Platforms:
Important/Additional Notes: for listen server only (at this time)