The Spider Tank is a brand new product for fulfill your enemies roster (or player-driveable machines). High quality, fully customizable, 1-slot only master material ensures you will match your army color scheme, level colour guides, etc. maintaining a sweet optimization level.
With 4 LODs levels it could fit in any development platform.
4k textures for a seamless looking across genres (1st person shooter, 3rd person view..)
Comes with 10 animations and SFX, AnimBPs, State Machine, Anim montage.. for a quick deploy. Custom Physical Assets include for accurate collision. With and Without Constraints.
Spotted in the wild!:
- Check out this awesome project from a talented group from Sri Lanka! - See the Spider Tank in action on their promo material!
Spotted in the wild!:
- 100 Hr Games is about to release released a stunning "tower defense" style game! I was honored to be a small part of this project, featuring few of my creations. Steam page!
Scaled to Epic skeleton: YES
Rigged to Epic skeleton: NO
Number of characters: 1
Vertex counts of characters: LOD 0 - 45325 Tris - LOD 1 - 24000 Tris - LOD 2 - 12000 Tris LOD 3 - 1200 Tris
Texture Resolutions: 4k (Fully Customizable Master material)
Number of Animations: 10
Animation types : Both Root motion and In-place
Supported Development Platforms: Windows, Linux, Mac OS.
Supported Target Build Platforms: Same as before
- BONUS! : Test Map with two static meshes.
- Game mode included that spawns a "BP_Spider" for a quick test.
- Common 3rd Person view control schemes should work ok with the spider but!:
- "A" and "D" key will not strafe but rotate in place instead.
- "Left Mouse Button" will shoot a green slime ball. (With autofire function!)
- "Right Mouse Button" will perform a "melee attack"
- "G" key will enable physic simulation, so spider will suffer a stroke (and detach from capsule component blah bla you developers know :-)
- ALERT: please, import it first on a clean project for take the needed assets from this package, then migrate to your own project. Some Blueprints variables could collide with your own project Blueprints variables like "Can Walk", "attack" etc.. Proceed with caution with this puppy!
- ALERT: This project was made using UE 4.19 so no backward compatible warranty granted.