UIWS is the leading solution for dynamic interactive water bodies in Unreal Engine 4. Beautiful unified interactive fluid, interactive caustic lighting, collision and damage handling and more! The plugin is super easy to use with almost no setup required; Simply drag, drop, scale, and play!
You might also like: Unified Interactive Physical Foliage
- Unified dynamic water body system.
- Real-time fluid interaction with caustic reflection & refraction.
- Automatically interacts with any object, mesh, or even particle effect.
- Collision and Damage particle effect spawning out of the box
- Works with any material
- Designer friendly - easy to setup, no restriction on body scale or number. Just beautiful water for your game!
- Easy to customize in editor or via blueprint.
- Optional full manual control over all system via blueprint or c++ events and overrides
- Underwater post processing
- Well optimized for a wide range of target hardware
- NEW - Spline River Support with falls
- NEW - Custom Mesh surface support
- NEW - Physical Ripple Reflection
Code Modules: UIWS (Runtime)
Number of Blueprints: 0
Number of C++ Classes: 5
Network Replicated: N/a
Supported Development Platforms: Windows
Supported Target Build Platforms: Windows, Android
Important/Additional Notes: If you need specific platform or version support get in touch!
4K Perf Test:
UIWS 1.7 out now!
Contains numerous bug fixes and quality of life improvements.
Includes new features (beta): Spline river support and Custom Mesh support.
Important to note that non-flat surfaces don't yet have support for caustics or auto interaction but I'm hoping to make this available in the future. See release notes for more info.