Easy to use Tropical Ocean Blueprint that has crashing waves that flow up onto the shoreline, with caustics, simple water motion and Underwater effects.
Current Version 2.2 (Engine 4.24+)
Tropical Ocean Tool Setup - Quick Guide
Version 2.0 Sneak Peek!
Old Version 1.3 (Engine 4.16-4.22)
***Monthly Unreal Engine Sponsored Content product for April 2020***
Check out James Stone's other products here .
Enable "Generate Mesh Distance Fields" under Lighting within your Project Settings -> Render Settings. Otherwise the water shader will not display correctly.
UPDATE V2.2 (Released) 07/12/21
- Fixed Camera Manager Error spam
- Updated Underwater Post Effects
- Added Warping to Caustics and Foam
- Added ability to have static foam
v1.3 Update 11/27/2017 (Engine 4.16 - 4.22)
- You can now edit all the material instance parameters and underwater effects within the BP_WaterShader details panel.
- All settings within the details panel have been named to make more sense to what they are doing.
How to use: Please see the tutorial blueprints added in the 2.0 version (engine 4.23)
Drop the BP_WaterShader into your level scale to the size you wish
Toggle the spawning waves feature, add amount of islands, trace your island with the splines.
Sit back and watch as your beach comes to life with waves!