3D model preview
How to use my male character with ALS
V3 | V4
- Renoved Locomotion animations
- Changed body separate part mesh to same as Human Base and every my modular male packages, now you can mix all my male package together!
- Replace new material master, now you can blend color, dirt, and your textures as you want same as this video .
- Replace new skin material with blend dirt and color.
- Replace Lipsync animations from T-pose to A-pose.
Please wait until Update version released and restart Epic Launcher to update.
* This character has some basic facial rig to you to create Facial Expressions Animations, Lipsync Animations and 3 hair style included.
* This character can Assign and Retarget with Mannequin Skelaton
[My Discord] Read More
- Facial Rigged.
- Over ~40 animation, ~10 face expressions, ~ 10 Lipsync animations available.
- Battle Axe included
- Blend Colors for almost all sk_mesh parts.
- Assign and Retarget with Mannequin Skelaton
Scaled to Epic skeleton: (Yes)
Rigged to Epic skeleton: No (Skelaton same struction and bones name as Mannequin but addition facial bones and weapon bones, you still can use assign skelaton or retarget animation same as normal way. You should watch this video to clearly how it work)
Number of characters: 1
Vertex counts of characters: ~25.000 - ~50.000
Texture Resolutions: 1024x1024 - 4096x4096
Number of Animations: ~40
Animation types (Root Motion/In-place): Root Motion
Supported Development Platforms: Windows
Supported Target Build Platforms: Windows
Documentation: How to use my male character with ALS V4
Important/Additional Notes: Please read documents in Overview map