Realistic Japanese shrine with 43 models and 170 material combinations! Demo scene shown in screenshots is included in the pack
A Hachiman shrine (八幡神社) is a Shinto shrine dedicated to the kami Hachiman. It is the second most numerous type of Shinto shrine after those dedicated to Inari Ōkami. You can find this kind of shrines all over Japan, from small villages to large cities.
With this pack, you can build as huge or as small Hachiman shrines as you want. Every shrine piece is modular so nothing is prebuilt apart from the example scene. This means you can build any kind of shrine you want, ranging from small to large. The pack comes with various material variations, so you can utilize these all assets in clean, mossy, and snowy scenarios! In total, there are 170 possible unique combinations!
These models themselves are optimized to be used in various situations, ranging from visualization and animations to video games. By utilizing weighted normals, realistic models are achieved with low polygon counts, and high resolution normal map is not required for smooth edges.
The pack includes:
- 5 Torii gates with 8 material variants (Clean, Damaged, Snowy & Mossy on Wooden & Concrete textures)
- 3 fence pieces with 3 material variants
- 4 lanterns with 3 material variants
- 1 pathway with 3 material variants
- 3 shrine platform pieces with 3 material variants
- 11 shrine roof parts with 4 material variants
- 6 shrine wall parts with 3 material variants
- 1 Temizuya (Handwashing place) with 3 material variants
- 2 foundation walls with 3 material variants
- 2 stairs with 3 material variants
- DEMO SCENE SHOWN IN SCREENSHOTS
Features: (Please include a full, comprehensive list of the features of the product)
- 43 meshes to create realistic Japanese Hachiman shrines
- With multiple material variants, 170 unique combinations are possible
- All materials utilize PBR workflow, meaning they will look realistic on all devices.
Number of Unique Meshes: 43
Collision: Yes, automatically generated
Vertex Count: 121 - 7635
LODs: Yes, automatically generated
Number of Materials and Material Instances: 45
Number of Textures: 127
Texture Resolutions: 512px, 1024px, 2048px, 4096px
Supported Development Platforms:
Important/Additional Notes: N/A