UPDATE 1.1 (Active Nov 2nd 2020): added the ability to Tick Groups Individually, and exposed Subsystem Tick Functions to Blueprint! Please Check Warnings and Comments in both the documentation and Functions for execution Details.
Optimize how your games run with this Tick() system implementation.
Unreal Engine 4's Tick system, while very powerful, runs many functions for each and every Object it ticks for, resulting in overhead and lost frames when many ticking objects are active. This plugin aims to address this and reduce code calls for your applications.
Improve the performance of your Tick by over 2 entire Milliseconds of Game CPU Load time. That translates to up to 20 Frames per second when running at higher refresh rates!
- Overview and documentation can be found here
- Marketplace forum post link .
- Youtube Preview
- Optimize Tick overhead for every Object
- Choose where and how your Objects Tick. For Networked Applications, this can result in massive performance improvements.
- Dictate an order of Execution for your Tick objects! This way, you can guarantee objects' tick processing
- Implement Ticking for Both Blueprints and C++!
- Implement Ticking for UObjects at a Blueprint Level
Number of Blueprints: 4
Number of C++ Classes: 6
Network Replicated: Is Multiplayer Compatible
Supported Development Platforms: All
Supported Target Build Platforms: All
Important/Additional Notes: N/A