Video (Old Version 0.0)
This is a circular indoor dome environment, which can be used as a platform for showcasing and rendering your unique one-off assets such as luxury vehicles, hero trees, monster/demon models, character models, architecture props, etc.
Think of it as a background stage to show off your work in Unreal Engine.
To use the assets, make sure they are located at position 0,0,0. Duplicate & Rotate the assets by angle of 15/30 deg to get your circular shape. Some of the static meshes are combined with spot-lights and point lights and turned into Blueprints for ease of use.
- Hierarchial Instanced Static Meshes: Optimized Performance (Twice the Frame Rate)
- New Color Scheme
- Updated Materials (Wood, Fabric, Marble & Metal)
- Better & More Optimized Lighting System
- 12 meshes for building your Indoor Dome Environment
- Fully Customizable Material Instances
- RGB Masks, Dirt Masks and AO Maps available
- Simple Blueprints for the Roof Chandelier and the Dome Assets
- 17 seamless uniquely created textures using Substance Designer like Concrete, Fabric, Marble, Metal & Wood.
- 8x AO Textures - 2048x2048
- 2x Baked Normal Maps - 4096x4096
- 1x Baked Normal Maps - 2048x2048
- 17x Seamless Base Texture Maps - 2048x2048
- 14x RGB Masks - 2048x2048
- 1x RGB Mask - 1024x1024
- 8x RGB Masks - 4096x4096
Collision: Yes, Automatically Generated
Vertex Count: 3k - 357k
LODs: Yes, Generated LODs for each mesh
Number of Meshes: 12
Number of Materials and Material Instances: 16 Materials, 17 Material Instances, 1 Material Function
Number of Textures: 51
Number of Blueprints: 6
Supported Development Platforms: Windows
Supported Target Build Platforms: Windows
Supported Engine Versions: 4.21 - 4.26