The Simple Orbit Manager (in short: SOM) generates Orbits for your Actors and Meshes. Create Orbits manually and attach your Planet or Object to it, or let it generate a random amount of orbits for your Actors or Meshes.
Video: YouTube Link
Documentation: PDF Link
Check out my other Assets as well: Assets by Divivor
- Orbit Movement and Object Rotation
- Oval Orbits and Orbit Offset
- Randomized Spawners for Static Meshes and Actor Classes
- Multiple Orbits supported
- Indicator for Orbits. This can be disabled on the BP Instance.
Number of Blueprints: 6
- BP_SOM_Base: This is the base blueprint class which contains most of the functionalities.
- BP_SOM_ActorConnector: A small Blueprint that simply connects 2 Actors in your World.
- BP_SOM_ActorOrbit: Adds Orbits with Actor Reference.
- BP_SOM_MeshOrbit: Adds Orbits with a Static Mesh. (Uses Instancing)
- BP_SOM_RandomActorOrbitSpawner: Generates randomized Orbits with an Actor Class.
- BP_SOM_RandomMeshOrbitSpawner: Generates randomized Orbits with a Static Mesh (Uses Instancing)
Support: The fastest way to contact me is on my Asset Support Discord Server