An Ancient Cistern environment which uses advanced tessellated displacement in conjunction with vertex paint, mesh LODs, BSP 'boxing', minimalist instanced geometry and textures to achieve a high level of detail with lower performance overhead.
This environment includes many custom materials and techniques that you can dissect and utilize in your own project.
* Physically-Based Rendering: Yes
* Texture Size (please list textures for each resolution): 4096x, 2048x, 1024x, 512x and 32x
* Collision: Yes, auto-generated
* Vertex Count:
* LODs: Yes, 3
* Number of Meshes: 51
* Number of Materials and Material Instances: 83
* Number of Textures: 112
* Engine Compatibility: 4.11
* Intended Platform: Desktop, Console, VR
* Platforms Tested: Desktop and VR
* Documentation Included: No
* Important\Additional Notes: The flames on the torches are actually a video file which is automatically played in a PIE session via blueprint but in order for them to show up while editing you must right click the Movies/Flame01 Media Player file and click Play