🎆 Feature Showcase
🎥 Video Tutorials
🏢 Example Project
🐛 Patch Notes
The Dialogue Plugin System allows you to easily create dialogue conversations in an easy to use graph editor.
It can be used for either simple linear dialogues or complicated multi branch dialogues.
🏭 Used by the following industry games:
- WarriOrb - Souls-like platformer metroidvania.
- Backbone - Roleplaying detective adventure
- Revolution: Path of a Weaponsmith - Third person stealth shooter
- New "Dialogue" asset type
- Full Blueprint and C++ support
- Voice support
- Custom Node data Type support, so you can attach any data to any dialogue node
- Events and conditions with support for custom blueprints.
- Text Arguments with support for custom blueprints
- Branching based on different node types and conditions
- Well structured runtime and editor modules
- Reflection support
- 100% open source for anyone to compile from the source code repository
Full editor support including:
- Graph Editor
- Search window
- Dialogue Browser to get a good overview of all the dialogues
- Customized blueprint nodes to handle certain events and conditions in Blueprint easily
- Settings panel in Project Settings to modify the layout
- Option to import from and export to plain text formats (e.g. JSON)
- Real time display/edit functionality of the Dialogue runtime data.
- DlgSystem - [Runtime]
- DlgSystemEditor - [Editor]
Contact: Discord or Forum