Build exotic Tropical environments with this modular pack. Perfect for open world games and projects that require large detailed outside environments. Everything is modular and ready to be used creatively in unreal engine.
This pack comes with a playable level with a complete ready-made landscape. Everything you see in the screenshots is provided, along with the powerful shaders and workflows shown in Brushify tutorials.
Contains Brushify Landscape Auto Material. Allow users to paint multiple biomes with ease across huge landscapes. Supports flow mapping, tessellation, roughness, texture lods, optimized shader overdraw.
Tutorial - Build a level in 1 hour:
Merging packs: Brushify packs are designed to be merged. In Epic launcher, click Add to project then Overwrite files.
Tutorials: Learn how to use UE4 with Brushify Bootcamp!
Getting Started tutorial:
View Brushify Changelog
- 2 Foliage Species: Palm Trees (4 Variations + Ground Scatter) and Banana Plants (3 Variations)
- 3 huge modular Tropical Cliff meshes.
- 4 Unique Tropical Mountain Terrain Brushes (as pictured above)
- Each Terrain Brush has both Meshes and Alpha Brushes.
- 1 Alpha Brush Texture is included that can be used to sculpt Tropical mountains directly into the landscape. (4 separate brushes are stored in the R G B A Channels of the texture.)
- This pack contains a ready-made Tropical level already built using the Brushify assets.
- Includes the Brushify Landscape Auto material that automatically textures the terrain as users paint.
- Automaterial includes 9 Paintable Biome materials Grass, GrassDry, Desert, Dunes, Beach, Forest, ForestDry, Snow, Mud
- Optimized Grass is also included
- Includes rock meshes
- Includes Procedural Spawner that automatically covers terrain slopes with rocks
Texture Sizes: Bark, leaf, rock and cliff Textures up to 4k resolution, distance terrain Textures are 8k resolution.
Vertex Count: 1000 to 80,000
LODs: All Meshes have 5 LODs
Contains Landscape Auto Material (auto Textures terrain, paint down multiple biomes, easy Material and layer setup)
Contains Near Mesh shader (easily switch assets to different biomes: snow, desert, coast)
Contains Simple Water Shader
Contains Foliage Material
Contains Cloud Shadows Material
More info at: www.brushify.io
Enable Planar reflections: