Open demo map, press play and this what you get: Youtube (excluding audio).
Northern environment with pines, spruces and birches.
- 10 master materials
- 28 instances
- 2 blueprints (one usage combined)
- 1 demo level
- 1 overview map
- 2 particles ( 1+variation )
- 1 sequence
- 1 skeletal mesh + phys asset + 1 animation (bird, flapping, used in bp to create a flock that follows spline)
- 48 Static meshes
- 29 Textures (0.5k-4k)
- LODS: 1-4
- Trees have billboards: YES
- 2 uv channels
- collisions: automatically generated, in engine adjusted
- Scaled to epic skeleton : YES
- vert count: 200 - 58 000 (billboards 2-4 polys)
- Landscape material has 2 layers and 2 grasstypes. 1 for snowy and frozen vegetation and 1 for others.
Grasstypes include twigs and grass. Other foliage on demo-level is painted with foliage painter.
No slapmasks or height/slope-blends used
- Bird flock blueprint is to make a distant flock following spline.
The bird itself is a 2 bone, 1 flapping animation, less than 10 polygons and
meant to be used only in distance from player
- Vertex paint (red channel) is used to paint wet parts of frozen lake surface
- Fog Particles needs exponential height fog on level to work. 2 density versions.
- Demo map 8x8km (some edges of the map not as finalized as the parts seen in video)
- Tested with win 64 / gtx 1070 - 45fps at lowest (1920x1080 / epic scalability settings), 60+ on average