Electronic Nodes allows you to better picture your logic in visual scripting editors (Blueprints, Materials, Niagara...) by changing the shape of wires to make them straight with 45° or 90° angle. A bit like circuit boards, no more spaghettis!
- Custom wire angles (45° or 90°), size and radius
- Update Blueprint, Material and Animation editors (available on Windows/Mac/Linux)
- Update Niagara, Control Rig and Gameplay Ability editors (available only on Windows)
- and a lot more... you can find the changelog of all modifications here.
- Manhattan Style - Wiring style with 90° edges
- Subway Circuit - Wiring style with 45° edges
- Wires customization (alignment, priority, radius, thickness, offset...)
- Overwrite customization for exec wires
- Offset overlapping wires (experimental)
- Draw moving bubbles on wires
- Bubbles customization (size, speed, space, zoom threshold...)
Code Modules: Editor
Supported Development Platforms: Win64, Win32, Mac, Linux