• Twin-Stick-Shooter controls
• day&night cycle
• climate system with fluctuating world temperature and temperature modifying areas
• create and join multiplayer sessions
• reconnect to sessions with your character being remembered by the server (identified by the
• scoreboard with customizable sorting order
• separate SaveGame objects for the game and for the options
Realistic hunger, thirst and body temperature system based on thermodynamic laws
• human body tries to regulate his body temperature by shivering and sweating
• drinking does affect the body temperature depending on the temperature and amount of the
• clothing modifies how much the air temperature does affect the body temperature
• PostProcess effect covering the edges of the screen warning the player that he is close to
becoming hypothermic / overheated.
Inventory, Equipment, Crafting and Building system
• optimized for low usage of network bandwidth in multiplayer games
• move, swap, split, stack, resize, use, equip, unequip, drop and pick up
• add or remove craftable items and modify their crafting cost and time to craft during the
Please note: The Twin-Stick-Shooter controls and the example map are designed for TopDown
games. Everything else will also work in Third-Person and First-Person games.
• Number of Blueprints: 115 (including 43 Enumerations and Structs)
• Intended Platform: PC
• Detailed tutorials guiding you how the template works and how you can extend it.
• Platforms tested: Windows