INCLUDES ALL: Idles, Fidgets, Aim Offsets, Walking, Jogging, Running, Crouching, Crouch-Walking, Turns, Pivots, Strafes, Hops, Jumps, Split-Jumps, Convos, Deaths & Transitions.
The complete set of MCO Mobility animations. Movement in 8 directions with diagonal strafes, crouches and jumps. Includes three speeds; walk, jog and run, with various backward cycles. Idle, turn animations with transitions and look/aim offsets. Motion trees include carefully pose-matched animation transitions to and from idles and locomotions.
3D Character Animations for Game Development in UE4 / Unreal Engine
*Animations are delivered on the UE4 Skeleton in an Unreal Project file, along with source .fbx files. **Animations also available on the Unreal Marketplace.
- All animations as Root Motion and In-Place.
- All animations are on the UE4 template skeleton with IK bones.
- FBX source files are also included as single Take animations on the UE4 template skeleton They are in “\Project\Source\FBX\” (not visible in the editor).
- A Motionbuilder 2015 file is included with the UE4 template skeleton setup with the HIK rig.
- A Maya 2015 file is also included with the UE4 template skeleton setup with the HIK rig.