IMPORTANT: IT IS HIGHLY ADVISED THAT YOU HAVE A GOOD UNDERSTANDING OF BLUEPRINTS AND ARE FAMILIAR WITH HOW GAME ANIMATION WORKS PRIOR TO YOUR PURCHASE OF THIS PACK. THIS IS NOT A PLUG AND PLAY SYSTEM, AND WORKING WITH IT CAN BE CONFUSING IF YOU ARE NEW TO UE4.
- Simple yet flexible Base_Character BP with a curve driven approach to movement and rotation (No root motion, all movement except rolling is code driven).
- Powerful Data Driven AnimBP with a smart approach to locomotion blending, and a robust layering system for the easy addition of game-play states and variation, without tons of extra animations. Other features include sprint impulse, additive leaning, land prediction, turn/rotate in place, Foot IK and more.
- Fully dynamic Mantling System that uses simple traces to check for climbable geometry. Curve assets are used for smooth location/rotation alignment and movement.
- Experimental Data Driven Camera system using an anim instance to piggy-back off of the state machine functionality, for easy and detailed camera behavior control with states, blends, and anim curves.
- Basic but functional Ragdoll Blending system to blend seamlessly to and from a ragdoll state. Mostly just for fun ;)
- 1 Base_Character BP with 1 child.
- 1 AnimBP for all animation.
- 1 Player Controller and 3 Widgets for easy debugging functionality.
- 1 Player Camera Manager with an additional AnimBP for the camera system
- 4 Interfaces for easy communication between all the main systems.
- 1 Data Table and multiple curves, structs, and enums used throughout the systems.
- 1 new AnimMan character mesh with accompanying physics asset, great for prototyping, with easy coloring functionality (within child bp).
- Over 100 key-framed Animation Examples with cycles, poses transitions, and more.
- Many smaller and non essential things like AnimModifiers, AI Examples, Materials Props, and some simple BPs for creating happy looking test levels :)