Optimized wooden bridges! Each one made using HISM (Hierarchical Instanced Static Meshes). Instead of having milions of tris, you only have up to 3719 tris per wooden bridge and up to 20879 tris per rope bridge. This pack will get one or two updates in the future (more bridges).
Current version: 1.3
This pack was made with optimized approach based on generic materials combined with baked normal maps and vertex color tricks.
You can easily swap textures, adjust colors, edge wear, dirt and other parameters to create your own uniqe look of each asset.
Each bridge is made from 16 elements in HISM technique and has 3 materials slots for logs, planks and nails, so you can customize it on the fly. I added extra 4 versions of wood textures.
All bridges are children blueprint classes made from BP_Bridge.
There are also extra collisions added to prevent irregular movements while walking across with your character.
*** UPDATE 1.3 ***
- added new 13 assets: 8 bridges, 3 columns, 2 bridge connectors
- added metal textures and material
- minor naming changes in some blueprints
*** UPDATE 1.2 ***
- added new 7 assets: 5 bridges and 2 rope bridges
- added rope textures
- minor changes in BP_Bridge for rope bridges
*** UPDATE 1.1 ***
- added new 11 assets: bridges and platforms
- minor fixes in BP_Bridge for UE5
- Optimized approach [HISM]
- 51 assets [20 in v1.0] [30 bridges, 8 damaged, 1 ramp, 6 platforms, 1 corner, 3 columns, 2 bridge connectors]
- Easy swap bridges materials for logs, planks and nails
- Easy customizable color, edge wear, dirt, textures scale + other life hack parameters
Number of Unique Meshes: 61 (21 mesh elements + 40 unique collision meshes)
Collision: Yes, automatically generated and custom
Vertex Count: max 12876 (20879 tris) per bridge (HISM)
LODs: Yes (4 levels)
Number of Materials and Material Instances: 3 Materials and 13 Material Instances
Number of Textures: 30
Texture Resolutions: 4096x4096, 4096x1024, 4096x512, 2048x2048, 1024x1024, 256x512, 256x256, 128x128, 32x32
Supported Development Platforms: