Mesh Morpher allows you to create/remove/modify, copy, import and export morph targets easily from within Unreal Engine Editor.
This plugin is under continuous development and improvement.
Mesh Morpher license for the purchase is per-seat. For bulk purchases please contact Marketplace Team.
Please get in touch with me on my discord server or on e-mail with suggestions, bugs or any other questions.
Mesh Morpher version 2.0 and above is only available for UE5.0 and later.
Mesh Morpher doesn't use any third party libraries outside the engine.
You need to have Epic Games Launcher installed and authenticated in order to use Mesh Morpher.
Getting started videos:Here
- Create Morph Targets
- Delete Morph Targets
- LOD Support (Morph Targets are reflected on all mesh LODs)
- In-Editor Mesh deformation
- Easy to use UI
- Works with any Skeletal Mesh
- Copy Morph Targets to another mesh
- Merge Morph Targets
- Rename Morph Target
- Duplicate Morph Target
- Export Morph Targets to Static Meshes
- Bake Morph targets into Skeletal Mesh
- Symmetry Editing
- Bulk Copy
- Change Pose
- Reference Skeletal Mesh
- Create Morph Target from Selected Pose
- Create Morph Target from a Mesh
- Blueprint Tools
- Import Morph Targets from Obj/FBX Files (CC3/4, Meta Humans and more)
- Vertice masking
- OBJ Export
- Wrapper (Experimental)
- Standalone Morph Targets
- Sculpt Max
- Project Standalone Morph Targets to another mesh Standalone Morph Targets
- Project Standalone Morph Targets to another mesh Morph Targets
- Bake Standalone Morph Targets on the skeletal mesh at runtime
- Create Standalone Morph Targets from FBX/OBJ Files at runtime
- Create Morph Targets from FBX/OBJ Files at runtime
- Export Skeletal Mesh Render Data (reflects already baked standalone morph targets) to OBJ Files at runtime. Welded and non-welded support.
Mesh Morpher 2.4.8 is Live! (02/05/2023)
- [MM-375] Fixed a bug with creating Morph Targets at runtime
Mesh Morpher 2.4.7 is Live! (01/30/2023)
- [MM-372] Fixed a bug with Pinch Tool
- [MM-373] Moved unnecessary components and libraries from Runtime module to Core. Only necessary stuff will now be packaged.
- [MM-374] Fixed baking once and for all. (Special thanks to for helping out with this)
Mesh Morpher 2.4.6 is Live! (01/25/2023)
- [MM-367] Fixed a bug with Mesh Morpher Debug Skeletal Mesh where assigning a different mesh after a mesh was previously assigned, would preserve the materials from the old mesh.
- [MM-368] Fixed a bug where on save, Source bone snapshot was selecting the target mesh as skeletal mesh in Wrapper
- [MM-369] Fixed a bug with Bone Snapshot assets where the Skeletal Mesh Property wouldn’t preserve its value
- [MM-370] Fixed a bug with Standalone Mask Selection assets where the Skeletal Mesh Property wouldn’t preserve its value
- [MM-371] Fixed a bug in Mesh Morpher Mesh Component where the Scene Proxy wasn’t flushing rendering commands when the topology was changed potentially crashing
Supported Development Platforms: Win64, Linux, MacOS
Supported Target Build Platforms: Win64, Linux, MacOS