Introducing Brushify 2020:
Create sweeping Sand dunes environments with this powerful easy to use pack. Perfect for level designers and environment artists.
Contains Brushify Landscape Auto Material. Allow users to paint multiple biomes with ease across huge landscapes. Supports flow mapping, tessellation, roughness, texture lods, optimized shader overdraw.
This pack comes with a playable level with a complete ready-made landscape. Everything you see in the screenshots is provided, along with the powerful shaders and workflows shown in Brushify tutorials.
Merging packs: Brushify packs are designed to be merged. In Epic launcher, click Add to project then Overwrite files.
Tutorials: Learn how to use UE4 with Brushify Bootcamp!
Getting Started tutorial:
Build a level in 1 hour:
More info: www.brushify.io
View Brushify Changelog
- 4 Unique Terrain Brushes (as pictured above)
- Each Terrain Brush has both Meshes and Alpha Brushes.
- 1 Alpha Brush Texture is included that can be used to sculpt mountains directly into the landscape. (4 separate brushes are stored in the R G B A Channels of the texture.)
- This pack contains a ready-made level already built using the Brushify assets.
- Includes a simple landscape auto material that automatically textures the terrain as users paint.
- Auto material includes 9 Paintable Biome materials Grass, GrassDry, Desert, Dunes, Beach, Forest, ForestDry, Snow, Mud
- Texture variants for multiple biomes are included (Snow, Grassland, Desert and Rocky)
- Optimized Grass is also included
- Includes rock meshes
- Includes Procedural Spawner that automatically covers terrain slopes with rocks.
- Includes a complete Rock Set:
Texture Sizes: All Textures are 8192x8192 resolution
Vertex Count: 1000 to 62,000
LODs: All Meshes have 5 LODs
4 Distance Terrain meshes
3 Rock Meshes
1 Grass Mesh
30 Material Instances
1 Terrain Alpha Brush Texture (4 separate alphas in RGBA Channels)
Contains Landscape Auto Material (auto textures terrain, paint down multiple biomes, easy material and layer setup)
Contains Near Mesh shader (easily switch assets to different biomes: snow, desert, coast)
Contains Simple Water Shader
Contains Foliage Material
Contains Cloud Shadows Material