Promo Video: HERE
**UPDATE**: This asset now works with handtracking in UE5! To get it to work please FOLLOW THIS LINK , download the latest plugin, unzip it to the engine's plugin directory and follow the Migrating from OculusVR to MetaXR steps further down the page.
Note: UE 5.1 has released a new VR template with a changed, new skeleton and is currently not compatible if using this asset to replace standard VR controller hands. The old 4.26 VR template is still compatible, however and will easily migrate to UE5.
This pack adds 11 out of the box hand templates, rigged to both the UE4 and Oculus Hand skeletons, to help kickstart your VR hand tracking projects. It was primarily designed for use with VR Hand Tracking, as works with Oculus Quest/Quest2 devices, but also can be used as a generic VR Hand Bundle.
The included types are:
- Realistic Hands
- Low poly Hands
- Robot Hands
- Tactical Gloves
- Worker Gloves
- Cartoon Hands
- Skeleton Hands
- Leather Gloves
- Translucent Hands
- Thief/Spy Gloves
- BONUS: UE4 Mannequin Hands
Assets are rigged to both the UE4 Mannequin Hand and Oculus Hand skeletons.
NOTE: TheUE4 skeleton has less bones than the Oculus Skeleton and the finger articulation will not be as good, Oculus Hand skeleton recommended for use.Read More
- 22 fully rigged sets of hands that work with the Oculus Hand Component
- Toggleable, Oculus-style laser pointer system with finger pinch 'clicks'
- Autogenerating, finger length, capsule physics
- Contained in one plug 'n play component
- Customizable skin tones/glove colors in 1&2 area color zones
- 33 preset material instances
Number of Blueprints: 6
Input: Oculus Hand Tracking
Rigged to Epic skeleton: Yes (Epic and Oculus skeletons)
Number of characters: 22 (44 skeletal meshes)
Number of Materials and Material Instances: 45
Number of Textures: 36
- Realistic Hand: 4096 x 4096d
- Leather Glove: 4096 x 4096
- Robot Hand: 1024 x 1024
- UE4 Mannequin Hand: 2048 x 2048
- Worker Glove: 4096 x 4096
- Tactical Glove: 4096 x 4096
- Thief Glove: 4096 x 4096
Supported Development Platforms:
Windows, Oculus Quest/Quest2
For more information on how to implement Hand Tracking in UE4 CHECK HERE
NOTE: Hand Tracking is a NEW feature with 4.26, and thus I cannot support previous versions.