Improve Unreal's origin BackgroundBlur widget, so that a mask texture (or material) can be applied to control the blur effect region.
Youtube Tutorial Video: [ link ]
Bilibili Tutorial Video for Chinese users: [ link ]
- Support applying a mask texture.
- Support using material as a mask. (Updated 2022-10-10)
- Support switching mask channels (RGBA) of the texture.
- Support changing mask texture and texture channels in blueprint at runtime.
- Demo level included for an example of integration.
- BackgroundBlurWithMask - Runtime
Number of Blueprints: 4
Number of C++ Classes: 10
Supported Development Platforms: Win64, Win32
Supported Target Build Platforms: Win64, Win32, IOS, Android
Precautions before buying:
- Besides a mask texture (or material) that can be applied, the widget should work the same as the original background blur widget.
- The performance of the widget is almost the same as the original background blur widget.
- The widget can not be used as a 3D widget.
- The widget can not be used in a Retainer Box.
- The original background blur widget in UE5 supports adjusting Corner Radius.