🌊 Zibra Liquids is a cross-platform, GPU-based solution for real-time 3D liquid physics simulation, developed to make effects creation easier, achieve outstanding visuals, and add realistic physics.
Powered by a custom physics solver and a one-of-a-kind Artificial Intelligence-based technology for neural object representations, it makes working with liquid easy as never before.
With Zibra Liquids, you can make performant 3D real-time liquid simulations on Unreal Engine, creating high-quality visuals, as well as game mechanics based on interactive physics.
Our out-of-the-box solution has an intuitive UI, and is equipped with a wide range of features, as well as multiple visual and physical parameters to customize the look and behavior of your liquid however you want.
❗ Important note regarding UE5+ support:
- UE 5.1 support is in progress and coming soon
- Other UE5 versions (DX12) require an additional workaround and a temporary switch to DX11, see Technical details below for more information
- Real-time 3D liquid simulation
- Best-in-class performance
- AI-accelerated interaction with 3D objects of arbitrary shape
- Force interaction with Unreal physics simulation system
- Force fields - Radial, Directional, and Swirl
- Collider friction
- Multiple physical fluid parameters: gravity, stiffness, viscosity, surface tension, etc.
- Different material parameters: color, reflection color, emissive color, roughness, metalness, opacity, etc.
- Blueprints and C++ support for creating custom game mechanics
- Simple & intuitive UI
📌PC Windows 64 bit - DX11(4.26, 4.27, 5.0); DX12(5.0 or newer)
📌Unreal Engine version: 4.26, 4.27, 5.0
📌 VR is not supported yet
How can you benefit from Zibra Liquids?
✅Impressive realistic visuals. Easy to customize
✅Tens of millions of particles to create cinematic effects on high-end hardware
✅Accessibility and ease of use
✅Liquid interaction with complex 3D objects in real-time, out of the box
✅Brand new game mechanics
🆘 Support and Community
Is something not clear? Get support on our DISCORD server. Our team has a strong background in machine learning, physics and AAA games development and will be happy to answer all your questions and help you get the most enjoyable experience using our product.
✉️ Do you prefer email? Not a problem - you can contact us via: support-
📄 Perhaps your questions are already covered in the documentation. Check here: DOCUMENTATION ]
We give you the opportunity to try out Zibra Liquids for FREE to help you understand how it will benefit your game.
📄 Do you want to understand our product better? Get on-hands experience with our practical Tutorials.
ℹ️: Check our blog for the latest updates and information about Zibra Liquids and other upcoming products of our company.
Follow us: Discord | YouTube | LinkedIn | Twitter | Medium Read More
PC Windows 64 bit - DirectX11 (4.26, 4.27, 5.0); DirectX12 (5.0)
Unreal Engine version: 4.26, 4.27, 5.0
❗ Note for Unreal Engine 5.0.1-5.0.3 users:
- Due to the temporary technical limitations, the plugin from Unreal Marketplace doesn’t work with UE 5.0.1-5.0.3 out of the box. To workaround you can either temporarily switch to DirectX 11 or rebuild the plugin: Generate the Visual Studio project (you can do it by right-clicking on .uproject file and selecting "Generate Visual Studio project files") and open it. Start your project via Visual Studio. Then rebuild the plugin, and next time you can launch it as normal. This technical limitation will be removed in a future update of the plugin.
Please note, if you want to use our asset with specific tools, you can try out whether it is compatible with our solution in the Free version . Some, e.g. Sequencer, are incompatible.
Example Project: Link