A set of sci-fi modular elements for creating big playable interior/exterior levels. All assets have been made using a modern pipeline that makes it easy to create new high-quality elements. The kit is suitable for first/third person and top-down games.
- Meshes with FWN (Face Weighted Normals)
- Customizable procedural base materials
- Decal materials for fast creating new assets
- Grid snap friendly
- Blueprint assets (openable crates, animated doors, spline cables, smart lights)
- Source .fbx and .png files
- Big demo level from the Preview video
Number of Meshes: 156
Number of Blueprint Assets: 18
Collision: Yes, manually made
Vertex Count: 24-7600 triangles per mesh.
Number of Materials and Material Instances: 74
Number of Textures: 18
Texture Resolutions: 8 - 2048x2048, 6 - 4096x4096, 4 - 1024x1024.
Supported Development Platforms: Windows