Gravity Engine provides a complete toolkit for your space game physics.
- add stars, planets and spaceships that interact via gravitational N-body or \"on-rails\"
- design orbits by shape and see their paths in the editor and scene
- manual orbit changes with clickable handles
- orbit transfers/rendezvous from any orbit to any orbit
- rocket engines with staging
- model of Earth atmosphere
- solar system builder: add any object in the JPL database
- use real-world units (km/AU, kg)
- full support for particles
- highly accurate double-precision physics, with a choice of algorithm/Kepler evolution
- control of overall evolution speed, scale and CPU use
In-scene extensible command line console for development and debug
- change gravity to any force you design
No programming or math required.
Release Notes and Docs
Complete source code provided.
Developed by a professional programmer with a PhD in astrophysics.