- The product has all the necessary features for creating a game with the team deathmatch mode.
- It supports rounds and no rounds match system.
- There are two options for the rounds system. The first option is when there are a common match timer and common scores counts. This structure uses in Call of Duty games. The second option is when the team winner defines by wined round count. This structure uses in Geas games and others.
- Team Deathmatch Mode supports scoring from 0 to score limit and from score pull from 0. Also, scoring can be happened by killing a player or on respawn.
- The system supports all win condition cases. It has a draw state.
- Team Deathmatch Mode includes the main menu system with lobby features. It supports integration with advanced session plugin and connection by steam using the internet.
- The pack includes Influence Spawn System. Similar systems are used in many multiplayer games such as Call of Duty, Halo. Influence Spawn System available as a separate product.
- The product has in-game UI features like scoreboard, respawn screen, timer, teams score, etc.
- Creating lobby as host
- Finding game as client
- Changing players name
- Changing a level and a mode in lobby
- Dividing on teams
- Starting a match
- Starting match with waiting screen
- Initial spawn with match start screen
- Auto respawn and respawn by the button on respawn screen
- Increase and reverse teams scores
- Rounds feature
- All win conditions logics with using rounds
- New round screen
- End match with screen and returning to the lobby
- Frag list
- Score even on kill
Players Spawn Systems
- Start spawn point
- Common spawn point
- Spawn point weight
- Influences for player and game mode objects
- Deep customise of all properties
- Spawn system debug tool set
Main Player HUD
- Match and round timer
- Friendly and enemy team scores widgets
- Round count
- Friendly wined round count and enemy wined round count
- Score on kill or on respawn event of an enemy
- Team deathmatch scoreboard
- Simple multiplayer map
- Simple TPS Character
- Simple FPS Character
Number of Blueprints: 90+
Input: Keyboard, Mouse
Network Replicated: Yes
Supported Development Platforms: Windows, Mac